Date:      Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:58:50 -0400
From:      Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>
To:        David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        J McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>, freebsd-chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ok, let's get things interesting here...

David Kelly wrote:
> Isn't Applixware due to ship in November, native for FreeBSD?

According to their reps at FreeBSDCon, it should ship within 30 days of
last week. :)

The demos and little bit I got to use of it at the con were Pretty Darn
Cool, so I can't wait until my office gets its copy of it.

SeanMike

--
Sean Michael Whipkey - highway@cstone.net - www.cstone.net
Engineering Department, Cornerstone Networks, Inc.