Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 1997 13:49:56 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ASUS T2P4 and Adaptec 2940AU

Hi,

are the 2940UW (ie ultra wide) controllers also affected?  By this I mean
have they been "replaced" by a cheaper version, and will also dry up
in the channels?

on another topic, what would be the "hot" SCSI drive to purchase right now:

 high speed (7200 rpm, wide, maybe ultra, maybe not)
 high reliability
 2GB or less (I want to ccd some, dont need 4GB x 4 drives of storage)

what is the current status of the RAID driver you were working on?

--
Steve Passe	| powered by
smp@csn.net	|            FreeBSD