Date:      Sat, 14 Apr 2001 20:35:58 -0400
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        qa@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.3RC3 issue (minor)

Just an FYI, there still seems to be a problem with the XFree86 a.out
package... When you select it as a package, and then pick other packages
that depend on it (such as netscape), things work fine.

However, if you select something that depends on it (such as netscape), it
gets marked as a dependency (good), but then there is an error during
its install, and then all subsequent dependencies fail.

I'm trying to verify this on at least one other install, but I've been able
to recreate it a few times so far...
	-Brian