Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 1995 18:47:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Don's FList drop" <freelist@elf.kendall.mdcc.edu>
To:        Peter da Silva <peter@nmti.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WD7000 jumpers

On Wed, 23 Aug 1995, Peter da Silva wrote:

> There's WD7000 drivers in FreeBSD, that means one of you guys has a WD7000.
>
> I have to get a WD7000 up under FreeBSD.
>
> Anyone want to tell me what the jumpers are?

If you just need the jumper sheet, email me a fax number and I'll fax you
the one-sheet for my WD7000. I don't use it with a FreeBSD machine,
though. (Hell, don't use it at all anymore. Anyone interested can make an
offer if they want. I'll accepts trades as well - right now I need a sound
device for this machine)