Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:50:54 +0530
From:      "vasanth raonaik" <vasanth.raonaik@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   find_symdef() returns invalid value.

Hello Hackers,

find_symdef() sometimes returns invalid value in def and a null in
defobjout. This causes any binary to recieve a segmentation fault and
cores. I have recieved a core for rcp because of this issue. This
issue was also been raised by someothers in the list.

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2004-February/021698.html

I would like to know if anyone has debugged this issue. This doesnt
happen always. There is definetely a bug which needs to be fixed.
Please mail in your messages about the issue and how to fix it.

Thanks,
vasanth