Date:      Tue, 3 Nov 1998 10:13:54 -0500
From:      "Fred Brautigam" <fred@syntunix.com>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Commercial Vendor - Software Services

We'd appreciate a place on your "Software Services" page for Commercial
Vendors. Below is a brief description of our company.

<--cut-->
"<a href='http://www.syntunix.com/'>Syntunix Technologies, LLC.</a>
specializes in the development of enterprise solutions to integrate
Microsoft's Windows NT with UNIX operating systems. The team is comprised of
individuals with extensive knowledge of both Windows NT and UNIX committed
to developing productivity tools for System Administrators and IT management
in mixed OS environments."
<--cut-->

If you need any other information, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
  -Fred

---
Fred Brautigam