Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 1997 18:16:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Bryan K. Ogawa" <bkogawa@primenet.com>
To:        grog@lemis.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, arzachel@sirius.com
Subject:   Re: Hypermail 1.02 for FreeBSD?

In localhost.freebsd.questions you write:

>On Wed, Sep 10, 1997 at 03:59:46PM -0700, Jason Witherspoon wrote:
>> Hi-- I've recently been forced by my provider to switch from IRIX to
>> FreeBSD-- my biggest problem is that Hypermail (which I use to archive
>> my mailing lists) seems to compile okay under FreeBSD, but will not run
>> (Command: hypermail not found when I try to invoke the program).

>This is obviously an installation problem.  Where did you install it?
>Is it in your PATH?

I'm guessing he's trying to test the compile, and typing "hypermail"
in the directory where he's built it.

Try typing "./hypermail" to run hypermail.  FreeBSD does not include
the current directory in its PATH by default.

--
bryan k ogawa  <bkogawa@primenet.com>   http://www.primenet.com/~bkogawa/