Date:      Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:14:18 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Marcin Glowacki <marcing@bsd.org.pl>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Translations.

On 2002-04-15 14:33, Marcin Glowacki wrote:

> I would like to translate to polish document available at this link:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~bmah/relnotes/CURRENT/installation-sparc64.html
> and place the translation on a newly arise polish page about BSD.
>
> Translations of this document should help polish users to install FreeBSD
> at sparc machines.
>
> The question is if i can do that, and on what permissions can i public it
> on my page.

You can translate it and use it online somewhere.   This is part of
the release notes though, and you'll probably want to translate more
parts of the release notes, if there is sufficient interest from
Polish users.

You can start by grabbing a copy of the current version of the English
release notes from /usr/src/release/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/.

Giorgos Keramidas                       FreeBSD Documentation Project
keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}  http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/