Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:19:40 +0000
From:      Nick Barnes <Nick.Barnes@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   multilink PPP

I have a pair of machines, A and B.  Each one is running 3.3-RELEASE.
A has Ethernet to one upstream provider.  B is the
gateway/router/firewall for another office, currently using PPP to
dial up to another upstream provider.

When the phone company gets around to it, I will have two phone lines
between A and B, and a modem on each end of each line.  I want to run
multi-link PPP, so B dials up A on both phone lines together.  I have
done the same configuration several times with single-link PPP.

Hints? Tips? Complete configuration files?

Nick Barnes
Verity Networks Limited