Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 2003 12:12:18 -0800
From:      Tod Oace <tod@quay.com>
To:        "Kevin S. Brackett" <ksb@platypusgroup.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPDIVERT problem?

On Friday, March 21, 2003, at 11:51 AM, Kevin S. Brackett wrote:

> Mar 19 13:05:23 hades kernel: ipfw2 initialized, divert enabled,
> rule-based forwarding enabled, default to accept, logging limited to
> 100
> packets/entry by default
> Mar 19 13:05:23 hades kernel: DUMMYNET initialized (011031)
> Mar 19 13:05:23 hades kernel: IPv6 packet filtering initialized,
> default
> to accept, logging limited to 100 packets/entry

It's been working fine for me although I'm not using DUMMYNET or IPv6
firewall, and my default is to deny. Last cvsup was a couple days ago.

> ${fwcmd} add 50 divert natd all from any to any via ${natd_interface}

Same here. Was it working before or is this a new setup? Have you
verified natd is running, natd_interface is defined to your public
interface and all that?

> ipfw: opcode 50 size 1 wrong
> getsockopt(IP_FWD_ADD): something something

Maybe try without IPv6 firewall and DUMMYNET to help narrow the problem
down.

--
Tod Oace <tod@quay.com>