Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 2019 18:30:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Susan Stanziano <susan.stanziano@xinuos.com>
To:        freebsd-testing@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kyua reporting tool question

Hi all,=20

A question on the kyua reporting tool:=20

kyua report --results-filter=20

should not include passed tests if used without an argument.=20

But, when I run it this way I get all results including passed.=20

And if I run it with an argument (failed), I still get all results:=20

kyua report --results-filter failed=20

--results-filter types Comma-separated list of the test result types to inc=
lude in the
         report.  The ordering of the values is respected so that you can
         determine how you want the list of tests to be shown.

         The valid values are: =E2=80=98broken=E2=80=99, =E2=80=98failed=E2=
=80=99, =E2=80=98passed=E2=80=99, =E2=80=98skipped=E2=80=99 and
         =E2=80=98xfail=E2=80=99.  If the parameter supplied to the option =
is empty, filtering
         is suppressed and all result types are shown in the report.

         The default value for this flag includes all the test results exce=
pt
         the passed tests.  Showing the passed tests by default clutters th=
         report with too much information, so only abnormal conditions are=
=20

Any insight is appreciated.=20

Susan Stanziano=20
(E) susan.stanziano@xinuos.com=20