Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2000 05:43:30 -0500
From:      Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: psm

On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 05:02:22PM +0100, Marc van Woerkom wrote:
> I tried that psm hint.
> There is only a Linux psm binary available for download.
> I tried to use it with the FreeBSD native M18, but it
> crashed.
> Branding the psm binary to "Linux" ABI didn't help
> either.

linux psm hasn't worked for a while on FreeBSD.  The PSM stuff is
supposed to be integrated with the main branch like, nowish.  At
that point, hopefully someone who knows how to make it compile
and run on FreeBSD will do so.
--
Christopher Masto         Senior Network Monkey      NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

Free yourself, free your machine, free the daemon -- http://www.freebsd.org/