Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:20:37 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        1mazda1 <1mazda1@phoenixdsl.com>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pulse poll at Borland

At 01:26 PM 9/27/2000, 1mazda1 wrote:

>> Yep. Believe it or not, I even have a BeBox in the lab.
>
>> --Brett
>
>WHY???????????

It holds the door open. ;-)

Seriously, it's actually a pretty spiffy machine, with
its Wurlizer-style jukebox LEDs and all. I'd run NetBSD on
it if they could get SMP working, but right now I'd waste
half the CPU if I didn't keep BeOS on it.

As for Borland, it's true that they're sticks in the
mud, but it's nonetheless highly embarrassing that the BeBoys
are outvoting FreeBSD 2:1. Borland will probably throw that
up to anyone who asks for FreeBSD support in the future.

Maybe the ballot box is being stuffed by a BeBot?

--Brett