Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 1996 17:09:39 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        terryl@ienet.com, angio@aros.net, davidg@Root.COM, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -Stable, credit card donations to FreeBSD, Inc.

Does the additional bookkeeping headache also apply to credit cards, or
is that out of the ballpark in general?  Obviously, W.C. or whomever
was providing the credit card service would get a bit of the money to pay
for their effort, but I still believe it would increase the donation
volume considerably.

--
angio@aros.net                Complete virtual hosting and business-oriented
system administration         Internet services.  (WWW, FTP, email)