Date:      Sat, 28 Dec 1996 22:53:50 -0500 ()
From:      Bradley Dunn <bradley@dunn.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: POP3 RADIUS and long usernames

Hey, just thought I would let everyone know that we had no problems upping
the limit to 16. All we did was:

Make UT_NAMESIZE in <utmp.h> 16.
Make MAXLOGNAME in <sys/param.h> 16.
Add eight more spaces between the "USER" and "TTY" fields at line 228 of
	src/usr.bin/w/w.c (Just for cosmetics).
Also, if you use the adduser script, up the check for length.

Nothing has broken (yet).

-BD