Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 2000 12:42:56 +0100
From:      "Daniel Conlon" <dconlon@0risknames.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Monitoring User's Data Transfer

Greetings,

Does anybody have any tips on how to monitor the data transfer of each =
user on a server. I can obviously use apache log files to find the =
amount of data transfer used by their web site, but what about the data =
transferred by POP3 or incoming SMTP and when they upload their files by =
FTP?

If anybody has accomplished this I would be grateful of any tips or =
advice.

Many Thanks

Daniel Conlon

Tel: +44 8707 41 41 51