Date:      Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:29:34 +0200
From:      Egon Reetz <reetz@usco.de>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mircosoft doesn't sleep

Despite I don't trust MS anymore, this is a chance of getting Sun or IBM to port Java to FreeBSD (and maybe
other BSDs as well). In the past MS told everyone how bad (in every direction) the Linux OS is, so it's no
wonder they choose FreeBSD. I myself prefer Java and will not use any part of MS's marketing strategies.

Egon