Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:35:22 -0700
From:      "Jason Harris" <superharris2@hotmail.com>
To:        <art@pilikia.net>, <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sorry bout that (web design)

I apologize I probably came off a bit arrogant. I was referred here. I just
wanted to know if there was a way I could get involved with may be 2 others
on working on the freebsd home page. I know I could make it look very good.
Thanks for understanding guys (not exactly sure how this newsgroup works
yet)

I currently own www.triflux.com  and soon to own another dot com I am 16 I
used to work for KaZaA etc... thanks!