Date:      Fri, 08 Apr 2011 11:18:15 -0500
From:      "Gerald H. Kruchten" <ghklionheart@ameritech.net>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Porter's Handbook

Dear Sirs,

                 I have and had been searching your site for an on-line
pdf. file version of your handbook and was directed to your ftp server
site.  When I went there the first time, I wasn't sure of what I had
found.  I saw a number of folders and spotted one called appropriately
enough, "Handbook", or "handbooks".  I can't recall which it was.
Anyway, I proceeded to open it and inside I found a number of different
handbooks, One of which was the "Porter's Handbook".  I was curious, so
I opened it.  My machine opened it with "Ocular", UNIX's answer to
adobe.  I read a little bit of it and decided that I would look at it
later.  Try as I might, I could not find the pdf. version again, nor
could I find the Handbook folder with all of the different user
handbooks in it.  Might you be able to tell me where it was that I found
this general handbook folder with the assortment of different user
manuals inside of it?

                 Thank you for your time.
                 Sincerely,
                 Gerald Kruchten