Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 13:20:56 -0500
From:      Jason Young <jyoung@accessus.net>
To:        'Dave Wilson' <davew@sai.co.za>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: USR radius filter attributes for email only clients

Framed-Filter-ID indicates use of a filter which is already installed on the
NAS. Try creating a filter called "mailonly" on the USR TC rack itself.
Alternately, if you create a mailonly.in and mailonly.out set of filters,
specifying "mailonly" as the Framed-Filter-ID is supposed to do the right
thing with the two .in/.out filters.

Jason Young
Access US(tm) Chief Network Engineer