Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2001 02:12:38 -0600
From:      Andrew Hesford <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: APM

The issue isn't that they are sent to multiple lists... it's a problem
with my filtering rules. I don't mind if the same message appears in
multiple lists, but my faulty filtering will dump ALL copies of the
message to the SAME list, and no copies of the message to the other
lists it was intended for.

The issue is one of checking. I currently just send all mail tø/from
freebsd-stable@freebsd.org to my -stable folder, and then send all mail
to/from freebsd-questions@freebsd.org to my -questions folder. However,
in a multiple-post message, they will all satisfy the to/from -stable
requirement, and be moved to the -stable folder before the -questions
rule can be applied. Some sort of cross-checking scheme is required,
which I will think about this weekend.

--
Andrew Hesford
ajh3@chmod.ath.cx