Date:      Sat, 20 Nov 2004 14:08:28 -0500
From:      bsdfsse <bsdfsse@optonline.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Any thoughts on fanless PC from "Cappuccino PC" ?

I built a low-powered FreeBSD server for my house, now I have this
nagging fear that it will somehow burst in to flames while I am not
around.  It's in a tower case that I've been re-using for various builds
for a few years, but its so loud that I have to put it (and 2 other
machines) in to my closet.

Maybe its the heat the 3 machines generate, but I find myself not
trusting them, shutting them all down whenever I am gone for more than a
day.  I'd like a nice silent machine I can keep an eye on.  I found this
Cappuccino PC site after googling for an American version of a British
site called "Hush PC".

I'm actually tired of building my machines, so a pre-built one is ideal.

Anyone have any experience with FreeBSD 4.x or 5.x on one of these
machines?:

	http://www.cappuccinopc.com/solutions/fanless.asp

Also, would a computer from London work in America? The Hush PC's looked
pretty good.  I think they have different electrical plugs over there,
that could be a fire hazard.

Thanks!