Date:      Mon, 23 Jan 2023 12:15:15 +1100
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Paul Procacci <pprocacci@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Out of order posting (was:: Load 0.20 on a freshly installed idle system)
References:  <CAGAKwcghHH5t1_dtWPkOCwxPvDra%2BmgNFTQsG65i1_7pzTDkug@mail.gmail.com> <CAFbbPujMDQgo=zvSc5orcT=v3ftrVPXDjZE-D%2BUxt3%2BdOjFmUA@mail.gmail.com> <CAGAKwcid8j3C28wiypO87X9HT9Wq8cfTNHWnOQvcQgAcWrFuLw@mail.gmail.com> <CAGAKwcgZz8gujtd8gPBoC5nKxE00q1Pau6%2BiOUjxBR-UMMNpKw@mail.gmail.com> <1889CB4C-4B11-4178-8446-97DA9E5EC35A@nimnet.asn.au> <CAFbbPui=uPmKoKYo2t2KaXu=yWUT%2Ba4wksqnwvCjJpBsaALcpQ@mail.gmail.com> <20230122060127.GB8068@eureka.lemis.com> <CAFbbPui=zc5-ERz06gr1nLFy_SWuOZ67ubvoKiT2kPSubHy7bw@mail.gmail.com> <CADqw_gJ3yJLTXJ%2B4pvrb22shoWAM=bvtfPe3d=rH-5DdVnd4-g@mail.gmail.com> <CAFbbPug0dpD4Qu9JL=d0n0jmSDTYH-ZWbsEvCVfxizuUJ%2BEdpw@mail.gmail.com>

--dTy3Mrz/UPE2dbVg

On Sunday, 22 January 2023 at  2:18:00 -0500, Paul Procacci wrote:
> As per your last couple of statements; I agree.

Sorry, what are you referring to?  This is exactly the reason why the
recommendations are the way they are.  I went down and tried to guess,
but I failed.

> I won't however conform for the reasons already given.
> If I'm breaking the rules, "punish" me.

People probably do, by ignoring you.  It doesn't make for better
communication.

I'm leaving the rest of your message unchanged in case other people
want to engage in archaeology.

Greg

--
Sent from my desktop computer.