Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:52:08 -0500
From:      Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Slew of binutils commits lately

Sorry if my question is redundant, but I have only had a working computer
for a week--my motherboard blew up over a month ago and I couldn't keep
track of all the FreeBSD news since all I had were the school 3.11/NetWare
computers. Anyway, I'm noticing an onslaught of updates with binutils these
past few days--what does this indicate? Anything monumental or earthshaking?
Or are these just "routine" upgrades to binutils? Is it safe to cvsup and
make world in the middle of this conversion or should I wait until it's
complete?

FreeBSD limbo 3.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT #0: Wed Jan 21 14:35:01 EST 1998
   nathan@limbo:/usr/src/sys/compile/LIMBO  i386

:\