Date:      Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:47:33 -0500
From:      Mathew Kanner <mat@cnd.mcgill.ca>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   DP2 won't stay powered off

Hello,
	I've noticed some odd behavior when I installed DP2 on my
machine last night.  When I "shutdown -p now", the machine will turn
itself back-on in about twenty minutes.  This would be nice feature if
I had asked for it.
	I've never seen this before with -current (which I haven't
visited in about six months) or -stable with apm.
	The machine is an abit bp6, dual celeron.  I've never updated
the bios, and I assume this is an acpi problem.
	-current isn't booted at the moment but more specific
information can be provided.

	Thanks,
	--Mat

--
Brain: Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.