Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:11:21 -0600
From:      Libby Charles-CCL044 <Charles.S.Libby@motorola.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Download Difficulties

I need to download 4.5 release.  I have really liked the way the 4.4 installed and I want to get the newer release.  Unfortunately, I have a dialup.  At work I have higher bandwidth, but have a problem with the proxy server not letting me get through to the FTP Server.  I can, though, get a download via HTTP.  Any suggestions how to obtain the file through the HTTP proxy?  Thanks,