Date:      Fri, 5 Jun 1998 12:41:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      ng22@cornell.edu
To:        Dima Dorfman <dima@zwb.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: source code

Hello,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for downloading the source
code.  I have one more quick question.  I want to download in binary mode
but the server always closes the connection when I try to.  I am able to
download in ASCII mode though but then untarring the files gives me
problems.  Is there any site where the server wont cut off after about 77
seconds (that's usually when it does) when I am in bin mode.

thanks again..

can you please send the reply to lcunning@mci.net, ng22@cornell.edu

thanks alot!
Neeraj