Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2002 01:31:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Michael Sharp" <freebsd@ec.rr.com>
To:        <greg.panula@dolaninformation.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SSDP? this thread is done

I found the culprit.  In the logs, I saw a refrence to:

http://192.168.1.1/rootDesc.xml    and I loaded it in a web browser, and
the router is doing upnp
BEFSR41/BEFSR11/BEFSRU31
uuid:upnp-InternetGatewayDevice-1_0-0090a2777777

I disabled multicast pass through on the router, but that didnt work. I
play with it somemore later.

Thanks to all who responded.

michael