Date:      Sat, 10 Aug 2002 11:24:34 -0400
From:      Barney Wolff <barney@tp.databus.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Keychain (shell script) does not want to play with /bin/sh

mklocate runs only once a week, that's why.  Should all changes soak
for a full week?  What about periodic/monthly?  We should count our
blessings, not snipe at volunteers who do an incredible job.

The problem is not || at the end of a line with no \ - that's perfectly
legal and still works.  The problem is || at the beginning of a line
with no prior line continuation.  That's never been legal and never
should have worked (and never did in pdksh).

--
Barney Wolff
I'm available by contract or FT:  http://www.databus.com/bwresume.pdf