Date:      Wed, 8 Apr 1998 08:17:49 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <rewt@i-Plus.net>
To:        "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Unix-PW

Johnathan:

It seems that you are indeed having a hellish time with Radius.  I don't
know how hacked up the FreeBSD port is, as I'm using my own hacked up
version of Ascend's Radius, but here's what works for me:

In the clients file:

10.0.0.1      SharedKeyPasswordThingie

In the users file:

DEFAULT Password="UNIX"
        Framed-Protocol=PPP ,
        Framed-Routing=None ,
        Ascend-Maximum-Time=28800 ,
        Ascend-Idle-Limit=1800 ,
        Ascend-Assign-IP-Pool=1 ,
        Ascend-Menu-Item="rlogin 10.0.0.15;Change Password" ,
        Ascend-Menu-Item="ppp;Start PPP" ,
        Ascend-Menu-Item="telnet 10.0.0.13;Unix Shell" ,
        Ascend-Menu-Item="quit;Logout" ,
        Ascend-Menu-Selector="    Option: "

Of course, I have the authtype in my maxen set to PAP, which makes it so
that almost nobody ever needs that menu, but it makes it nice for anyone
who wants a scripted login (trumpet winsock, some unix weenies, etc).

--
    Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
    Network Administrator, iPlus Internet Services