Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 1998 18:36:49 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>
To:        spork <spork@super-g.com>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Buslogic/Mylex HAs

In article <Pine.BSF.4.00.9808311847001.22101-100000@super-g.inch.com> you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since the merge of these companies I'm a bit lost on which cards work
> under FBSD.  We're currently using some BT-948's which do ultra, but we're
> looking for some UW controllers.

The BT-948, as well as all MultiMaster products, are supported by FreeBSD.
There is even a new, more feature rich, driver for these cards in the CAM
SCSI layer which will be integrated into -current a few weeks from now.

> Anyone aware of which Mylex part no. is supported?  The 950 looks
> interesting, but since it also does RAID 0 and/or 1, I'm assuming it's a
> no-go...

The 950 is not currently supported.  It is a member of the FlashPoint
family of products which I plan to support as soon as I can get hardware
from Mylex.  In the mean time, you can use the BT-958 if you'd like to
use a Mylex SCSI card for UW.

--
Justin