Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 1995 17:29:25 +0300 (MSK)
From:      =?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?= (aka Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage) <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, S0ren Schmidt <sos@login.dknet.dk>
Subject:   Re: SYSCONS PROBLEM IDENTIFIED

In message <199509290125.SAA13960@phaeton.artisoft.com> Terry Lambert
    writes:

>> Advantage of "erase with background color" is that you can quickly
>> fill whole screen with any color without putting lots of damn spaces.

>Agreed, *if* you set the color.  The point is, the attribute and the
>color state are maintained seperately on SCO and Xenix 2.3.1, but
>not on FreeBSD.

Ok, I agree with you now. We'll need to fix syscons to go this way.
It involves additional state fields handling in syscons driver.
Soren, did you see an easiest way to do it?

--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -