Date:      11 Dec 2000 11:25:07 +0100
From:      Dmitry Karasik <dk@plab.ku.dk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: crypt() default behavior

	Hi Nora!

On 08 Dec 00 at 12:27, "Nora" (Nora Etukudo) wrote:
 Nora> DES and MD5 encrypted passwords. Since several years I have the
 Nora> following a.o. in my post installation script:

 Nora> ....  echo "Linke die MD5-Crypto Bibliotheken ...."  ( cd /usr/lib
 Nora> rm -f libcrypt.a; ln -s libscrypt.a libcrypt.a rm -f libcrypt.so;

Thanks a lot, that's the way I like it :)
By the way, where can I read more on the topic?
Like, why different outputs of perl -le 'print crypt(q(jopa), q(salt))'

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry

--- www.karasik.eu.org ---