Date:      Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:20:20 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Geir_R=E5ness?= <geir@dropzone.as>
To:        <listsub@rambo.simx.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Reliable shell logs

Yeah, i have put them up at www.pulz.no/files/freebsd/Logging
Read the readme files in them, and you probaly would find the url to the
folx who made the patches...

You can infact remove an users right to change his shell, this you could do
by limiting the users access to chsh and so on,  you could set it to wheel
group only.
Or you could remove the shell from the /etc/shells (i think).

Best Regards

Geir Råness
PulZ @ efnet