Date:      Fri, 11 May 2001 23:26:18 -0600
From:      Patrick Klee <drwho@futureks.net>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Want to get aquainted with FreeBSD

Hi,
    I have a Walnut Creek FreeBSD 3.2 four CD set.  And I tried to install,
both the FreeBSD MBR and the standard MBR, but it says it didn't install.  I
want to keep trying and my next step is to upgrade to the wonderful 4.3.
Also, I have a 1.0 gig and a 1.2 gig hard disk.  Would someone mind
e-mailign me a copy of what would be a good partition table for these drives
and for BSD?

Cheers,
Patrick