Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 19:18:33 +0100
From:      "Gianmarco Giovannelli" <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Nokia 6110 & Libretto

I have bought a Nokia 6110 gsm phone. It has an IR port and a modem (??)
inside ...

May I use it with Libretto 50 CT IR port ? And if yes please tell me how ...

With Libretto I usually use an Nokia 8110, with a PCMCIA modem card
Digicom Twin Palladio (both gsm and normal) which work like a charm.

Can I now connect on the net without the use of the pcmcia card and of the
cable ?
Or the soft_modem recently wiped from current was used for this ?

Thanks & Happy New Year...

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli (http://www.giovannelli.it/~gmarco)
"Unix expert since yesterday"