Date:      Sat, 10 Sep 2005 13:31:32 GMT
From:      "Pawe&#322; Jagu&#347;" <retsam@wp.pl>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   i386/85944: FreeBSD restarts after showing "Welcome to FreeBSD" screen if the keyboard is not connected

>Number:         85944
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       FreeBSD restarts after showing "Welcome to FreeBSD" screen if the keyboard is not connected
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
FreeBSD system restarts if the keyboard is not connected. It happens right after presenting "Welcome to FreeBSD" screen after waiting for running default. If the keyboard is connected, everything is fine.
My FreeBSD is installed on a computer with Intel 486DX100 processor with 20 MB RAM, 815MB hard disk. There are also three PCI netcards. Graphic card is Trident 512 KB.
>How-To-Repeat:
Just run the FreeBSD without keyboard plugged.