Date:      Thu, 06 Feb 1997 21:17:24 -0500
From:      Marc Evans <marc@destek.net>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.com
Subject:   3.0-SNAP SCSI (2940) followup

Hi -

Just a followup to my previous message. I have through experimentation
determined that the problem I have seen on 3.0-SNAP does not occur under
2.2-GAMMA. I don't know yet what all may have changed in the SCSI code (most
best-guessed area of problem), but there does definitely seem to be a bug
lurking down there someplace...

- Marc
Marc Evans                            WB1GRH      The Destek Networking Group
E-Mail: Marc@Destek.NET                           One Indian Head Plaza
MIME-1.0 & Enriched-Text mail accepted            603 594 9630 (V) 598 8864 (F)
PGP-2.6 key available upon request                WAN & Internet Services
PGP-2.6 Fingerprint:  20 7C A2 DB 17 B2 21 80  47 AA B9 CD D9 DE 31 CC
       The XFree86[tm] Project, Inc. Industry Liason <Marc@XFree86.Org>