Date:      Mon, 06 Jan 2003 13:26:28 -0800
From:      bmah@FreeBSD.ORG (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        Simson Garfinkel <simsong@lcs.mit.edu>
Cc:        bmah@FreeBSD.ORG, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: suggestion for http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.0R/DP2/relnotes-i386.html

--==_Exmh_-969336984P

If memory serves me right, Simson Garfinkel wrote:

> Section 2.1.6 on filesystems refers to a file:
>   /usr/src/sys/ufs/ufs/README.extattr
>
> It's in green. I'd love to click on it and read the contents.
>
> Same with /usr/src/sys/ufs/ffs/README.snapshot.

Hmmm...

This sounds reasonable, except I'm not sure how to get you the
right contents.  A "file://localhost/" link won't work in the general
case.  I could maybe make a link to the file contents via CVSWeb, but
there's the question of figuring out what revision to give you.

Hmmm...

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-969336984P

--==_Exmh_-969336984P--