Date:      Thu, 6 Jan 2000 16:38:20 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Ean Kingston <ean@korax.net>
Cc:        Acadix Software Systems <acadix@execpc.com>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ZIP Drive doc for handbook

On Thu, Jan 06, 2000 at 09:54:34AM -0500, Ean Kingston wrote:
> I recently started working on the Zip drive part of the handbook.  This
> does not prevent anyone else from writing for that section of the book.
> Since you certainly had more problems getting your Zip drive to work then
> I did mine, you have much more information on what can go wrong and how to
> fix it then I do.  At the very least I will be using your paper as a
> reference (and giving you credit) and with your permission I will
> integrate my efforts with yours for the final Zip drive section.  Of
> course, if you give that permission, you would then be associated with the
> FreeBSD Documentation project :-)

FWIW, I think there can be room for both kinds of document.  As well as
'cannabilising' it for parts, as it were, it could pretty much move
wholesale in to the tutorials section.

Thoughts?

    If you want to imagine the future, imagine a tennis shoe stamping
    on a penguin's face forever.
        --- with apologies to George Orwell