Date:      Sat, 19 Oct 1996 02:19:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        deraadt@theos.com (Theo de Raadt)
Cc:        phk@critter.tfs.com, dyson@freebsd.org, deraadt@theos.com, downsj@teeny.org, ache@nagual.ru, dg@root.com, gritton@byu.edu, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, tech-userlevel@netbsd.org, misc@openbsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/lib/libc/db/hash hash_buf.c

> You and John are doing great things for inter-camp relations.

Actually, I am still looking for substantiation on the claims
of improved security, like diffs and comments.  Maybe some
pointers and help.  Per some requests that you have made, please
show where I haven't tried to help ("other camps, like you like to
put it") with VM problems.  I would like more reciprocal treatment
including help with "alleged" security holes.

Thanks for your help!!!

John
dyson@FreeBSD.org -- BSD with a heart, we offer to help.