Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2023 16:59:52 +0200
From:      Dries Michiels <driesm@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Status of Alder and Raptor lake on FreeBSD Current

--000000000000d4435c05f924dcd5

Hello current mailing list,

I was wondering what the status of Alder/Raptor lake support is on FreeBSD?
Does it boot? Integrated graphics are supported from what I recall with the
newest drm drivers.
Are there any plans for changes to our scheduler to account for efficiency
and performance cores?
Are there real world downsides of not having such a scheduler when running
an Alder or Raptor lake CPU?

Interested to hear from users using these CPU's right now in there system!
The Reason I ask is that I'm interested in upgrading my home server
hardware :-).

Regards
Dries

--000000000000d4435c05f924dcd5

ring what the status of Alder/Raptor lake support=C2=A0is on FreeBSD?</div>=
l with the newest drm drivers.</div><div>Are there any plans for changes to=
 our scheduler=C2=A0to account for efficiency and performance cores?</div><=
div>Are there real world downsides of not having such a scheduler=C2=A0when=
=C2=A0to hear from users using=C2=A0these CPU&#39;s right now in there syst=
em!</div><div>The Reason I ask is that I&#39;m interested in upgrading my h=
iv>

--000000000000d4435c05f924dcd5--