Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 1995 20:02:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jeff Aitken <jaitken@vt.edu>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   install latest SNAPshot or wait for 2.1?

I've recently gone to the trouble of downloading the latest FreeBSD
snapshot (950322), but have since heard quite a few complaints about
things not working.  I'm still running 1.1.5.1, but would like to
upgrade soon.  What recommendations do you have?  Should I go ahead and
install now, or just wait for 2.1?  If I go to 2.0-SNAP now, will I be
able to upgrade to 2.1 easily, or will I have to do a complete
re-install?  Also, I know the deadline has been pushed back a bit, but
what is the latest "due date" for 2.1?
--
Jeff Aitken
jaitken@vt.edu