Date:      09 Mar 1996 00:01:17 -0500
From:      robert@steffi.dgsys.com (Robert Nicholson)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I'm sad to say that the position of WEBMASTER is now open..

Hi folks,

	Does everybody's browser require that you hit the submit
button in the Search area on www.freebsd.org? Mine can cope with POST
method without requiring this but when you use the GET method I always
have to hit the button instead of just hit return in the text field.

Just a thought.

I might be because there's a second textfield for the limit that's
causing me my problems.

But Yes, I'm not using Netscape under NeXTSTEP.

--
                  "Under the circumstances I will sit down."
            (PGP key: send email with Subject: request pgp key)