Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:25:51 +0000
From:      nik@iii.co.uk
To:        Leif Neland <leifn@image.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: send-pr

On Wed, Mar 18, 1998 at 09:25:57PM +0100, Leif Neland wrote:
> I have posted a PR. Will I automatically be informed when somebody does
> something to it, or will I have to look at the website regularly?

Yes. Assuming that you sent the PR with a usable e-mail address.

In addition, if whoever's working on the PR needs to get in touch with
you about it they should ensure that their message (and your replies)
are also sent to the GNATS address. That way the correspondance is captured
in the audit-trail of the PR.

Work: nik@iii.co.uk                       | FreeBSD + Perl + Apache
Rest: nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk    | Remind me again why we need
Play: nik@freebsd.org                     | Microsoft?