Date:      Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:16:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chhavi Kansal <chhavi_kansal@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   scsi_target driver on FreeBSD 4.7

Hi all,
    I want to write a scsi target driver to send some vendor specific commands to the scsi disk. For that I have modified the scsi_target.c. But it doesn't seems to be loading properly. I've given printf's to all the functions. But it doesn't printing the printf for init() function itself.

Do you have any idea, if I need to add anything in the existing scsi_target.c available in sys/cam/scsi dir.

How can we register a scsi driver module to the cam interface.

Is there any document where I can look to the flow of the driver calls. ?

Any pointer would be of great help ...

regards,
Chhavi