Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 1997 12:49:49 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bt848 driver for this week

>From The Desk Of Doug White :
> I'm rather anxious to give the audio stuff a spin.  :)

Oh, the tuner people have done a fantastic job here. I usually sit
here with a modified version of dtv to listen and watch tv. It is
really cool. When I get a breather I will post my version of dtv which
is very simple/dumb.  To start on a given channel I type:

dtv 3

To restart it I just tap on the keyboard and edit the command line and
off it goes again. Usually, I set my screen size to 640x480 so dtv
takes up the whole screen. This kind of mode of operation is handy
when you have two or three more boxes close to each other. In my case,
I have a P100 right next to my PPro 200 . I am not saying that people
ought to go out and buy more boxes just to watch TV ;rather, this is my
development / entertainment environment over here.

	Have fun,
	Amancio