Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 2017 20:26:38 -0300
From:      "Dr. Rolf Jansen" <rj@obsigna.com>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mmcsd1 read only on BBB

Am 27.02.2017 um 23:28 schrieb Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>:

> On Mon, 2017-02-27 at 23:20 -0300, Otac=EDlio wrote:
>> Dears
>>=20
>> I'm following the BBB wiki to make Beaglebone black t always boot
>> from=20
>> the Micro-SD (https://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/arm/BeagleBoneBlack).=20=

>> But, the command  "gpart unset -a active -i 1 mmcsd1" is returning=20
>> "gpart: Read-only file system".  Someone can give me a hint to fix
>> it?=20
>> (FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT #1 r312852M)
>>=20
>> Thanks a lot.
>>=20
>>=20
>> []'s
>>=20
>> -Otac=EDlio
>=20
> That's a bug I introduced several weeks ago while making the card-
> detect pin work, sorry about that.  I finally got a fix committed in
> r314071 (you should be able to just cherry-pick r314071 if this isn't =
> good time for updating your whole src tree).

Just a quick note.

The snapshot directory ARMv6/ISO-IMAGES/12.0 has been cleaned-up. The =
last working snapshot from January 2017 has been removed und now the =
only one that can be downloaded is the spoiled February snapshot =
(r313561).

I guess it would be better to remove this one as well because this won't =
work anyway, and users would waste their time figuring it out the hard =
way.

Best regards

Rolf