Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 1997 09:19:51 -0600 (CST)
From:      Timothy Brown <tbrown@ANET-STL.COM>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   timezone stuff (2.2-BETA)

Question:

Windows 95 boots up.  It tells me the time is proper (9am or whatever).
FreeBSD boots up.  It has the CST timezone installed, so it interprets the
time at, like, 2am or something.

The question is (and I know this is an easy hack, humour me): is this the
intended behaviour?

If I was just running FreeBSD, this would be fine, but i'm not... I know I
can always hack out the timezone stuff, or just install GMT...

Am I making any sense?

Tim

--
 Timothy Brown, Web Architect/Network Engineer, ANET-STL
 Affiliation given for identification, not representation.