Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 1996 23:46:01 +-200
From:      Jouke Dijkstra <element@epsilon.nl>
To:        "'Brian Tao'" <taob@io.org>
Cc:        "security@FreeBSD.ORG" <security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   AW: I need help on this one - please help me track this guy down!

You should re-read the archives.. He would have put a virus in the quake dist
if he wanted to do much damage. Besides, it's would be the wrong timing to
do such a thing. He'd rather wait till just after a new -RELEASE.

To the FreeBSD team: Thanks a LOT for such a great OS. As a system
administrator, it gives me the ability to go home at 6 pm, and have some
nice dreams about a girl instead of nightmares about crashing computers.

- Jouke